Making this short and sweet this Wednesday, because I’m overwhelming myself with lists of stuff that needs to get done (for work and personal projects like the ones on Wattpad). I’m trying to keep myself sane with TV shows, because my oh my we have some good ones this season and they make me feel better about myself.
So. In case you want to watch these with me (or you already are watching them and want to geek out with me on the comments section), here’s list of shows that I watch between productivity lists:
- Supergirl (Kara why so adorbs?)
- Castle (THIS WEEK’S ODE TO WEST SIDE STORY)
- The Flash (Don’t make me pick a favorite; it’s hard)
- iZombie (RAVIIIIIII)
- Agents of Shield (FITZSIMMONS <3)
- Scream Queens (Everything about this show)
- Bones (Hodgins keeps stealing the show for me)
- Criminal Minds (REEEEIIIIIIID)
- Sleepy Hollow (I keep waiting for Ichabod’s contractual moment of curmudgeonly commentary)
- Grimm (Monroe and Rosalee…plus WU)
- Doctor Who
I watch other shows too, by the way (like Mysteries of Laura, American Horror Story, Ash vs The Evil Dead, and The Librarians), but I’m not as consistent with them.
Anyway, what are YOU watching in between the hustle and bustle of your life? Any other show recommendations?